Joy - Custom Longarm Quilting by Valerie Wagner

What a Joy to work on this one!   These DeJonge patterns and fabric colors really speak loud and clear.  I also enjoyed working on the smaller size of around 60".   Most of the Judy Niemeyer patterns I  quilt are about 100" so this really was a Joy to custom quilt!





In progress shot across the frame

In progress from underneath frame



A few of these were in progress shots.  I somehow managed to skip taking a photo of the completed back also.    This quilt was a long time in the planning.   I think I had on my books for 2 years, it was rescheduled 2X by the owner, then rescheduled by Huricane Harvey and other events by me!   I am so happy to finally have this one completed.   Some quilts are like that in our lives, they just get waylayed for various reasons.  But she is gorgeous now and I'm told already bound ready to hang.

If you are interested in custom longarm quilting by me, please contact me to discuss.   I also offer  beautiful  edge to edge designs on my2nd  Innova with Auto Pilot Mach 3 computer system with very little turn around time.

Comments