Pricing Updates for Edge to Edge Longarm Quilting

As I approach the one year anniversary of when I ordered my 2nd Innova longarm with Mach 3 Auto Pilot computer system,  I must re-evaluate the pricing I established at that time and bring it back up from my introductory offer.   Many thanks to my loyal clients and the new clients that have brought business to me which helps support my family.   Initially for this time period I had offered a flat rate billing, all inclusive but even computerized is very labor intensive!  Effective August 1st, for all quilts received from that date my pricing will be the same for moderate density edge to edge longarm quilting, but will contain an additional line item charge for batting and thread.  Same pricing as I had in effect from 2011 to fall of 2016.  I do so appreciate each and every one of you and I do hope I will continue to quilt for you in the future!

I also have made the switch to primarily all Quilters Dream batting products.  I love their products and I think you will too if you are not already familiar with their batting.  I carry their 80/20;  70/30, Puff and Wool.  I do have some other battings on hand so inquire if you want something  else.  I also will use your quality battings as well if I am familiar with the brand and know how they quilt up.

Visit my website for complete information about pricing or quilt prep for my custom longarm machine quilting and/or for my edge to edge longarm machine quilting services.

 
 



Comments