Colorado Log Cabin

A few more cute quilts that are now with their owners that I can share.   First,  Lynda's really pretty Colorado Log Cabin quilt.   She requested feathers.  I feathered each colorway separately,  reversing the direction of the feathers.
 
 
 
 
 
This is Lynda's Flying Dutchman quilt also,   We chose to use a handguided pantograph  "Faye Feathers" by Hermione Agee using light blue thread.   It turned out super.
 
 
 
This is Debbie's Double Star, a popular quilt pattern with a video @ MSQC.   That names yields lots of quilt patterns, not sure how it became called a Double Star, cute patterns put I don't think of stars do you?  Hand guided panto Wisteria Grande by Patricia Ritter
 
 
 
 
 
Two clients, yet the colors seemed to coordinate, you might  think they were all done by the same person.   I can't describe to you how wonderful and soft these quilts felt after quite a few large batik, full show style quilting.  They loaded soft and stayed that way through the finish.   I love my job!
 
 

Comments