My Enchanted Garden

I really enjoyed custom quilting Sally's "My Enchanted Garden" quilt.   Pattern by Grechen Gibbons.  Her wool and traditional applique was impeccable with lots of detailed embroidery embellishments.  She also had hand stitched her applique with a layer of batting underneath for a trapunto effect.   Sally requested 2 layers of batting, I  used  Hobbs 80/20 on the bottom and Quilters Dream wool on top.  Lots of dimension in this quilt.   Such fun blocks!  I wish I could make a quilt like this of my own someday.   I just love it.

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
sorry for photo overload!   Lots of photos on my phone, hard to tell the duplicates or if photos were too similar so I just loaded lots of them.
 
Thanks Sally for letting me quilt for you!
 

Comments

another barbara said…
I adore this quilt! Is the pattern for sale?