First Christmas of the year

As quilters, we have plans for new holiday wallhangings, table runners or bed quilts but frequently we find we did not allow enough time for the projects.  It's not too early to get started now! Look at this fun quilt a client brought in.   The trees all have the rolled edges that are top stitched down.  No curved piecing.
 

I thought you might find it interesting to see the difference between the clients' quilt top before and after quilting.  The top is really cute but so much more interesting after quilting.


 
 


 
The top is not crooked... I just did not take enough time to get it level on my design wall.  Somethings happening to my photos too.   They seem to be uploading with the resolution too low.
 
 
 
 
 
 
And the fun backing! 
 
This one makes me want to get out a project that I had wanted to make for Christmas 2 years ago!   Maybe I need to get started on mine now.

Comments