Peppermint Place applique quilt

I quilted this adorable quilt for Karen.  Lots of background fills, stitch in the ditch and quilting fun!   It is so cute, makes me wish for the patterns and similar fabrics myself.   I love the soft color scheme.   I have an overload of photos here and not a single one of the entire quilt finished.... Maybe Karen will send me one once she gets it on her wall!  Several places sell the pattern online, here's a link to one (Peppermint Place).
 
 



 

 

You can't see clearly in the pictures, but I stitched in her grandchildren's initials in one set of stockings.

 




 




 
Lots of quilting fun!
 

Comments

Nancy said…
This is loaded with wonderful quilting, and lots of elements to look at. A perfect name for it, and that ribbon border- nice! What a fun project.
Grit said…
Wow your quilting is so wonderful.
Greetings Grit from Germany
Sue said…
You did a amazing job on the quilting ! I actually made this Peppermint Place quilt this year. It was so fun to make .