Quilts off the frame this past week

Back to school for us this week which let me be at the machine much earlier in the morning.   Some quilts worked on recently:

See it really does not look bad with that extra floral sewn direct to the striped border.  It's such a busy pattern, it just sort of looks planned to me.    Plenty big enough now!
Quilted with Dusty Miller Grande pantograph - hand guided.
 
 
Hopefully binding to go on this one in a few days.  It is MINE - woohoo!
 
 
Charity Bee Quilts
 
customer photo memory quilt
 
Orange Peel does not photo well, creates a rounded "frame" around each of the photos.
 
Swag border treatment
 
 
Back of quilt shows detail.
 
My scheduled has been cleared for about 2 weeks so that I can get my long arm serviced and gosh does she need it.   I'll be binding  my red Strippy Rococo and piecing on my Bali Wedding Star for sure.   But I'll  miss my longarm!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Nancy said…
The floral quilt does indeed look planned that way, and it looks good! The memory quilt is sweet.. a treasure for the family. You chose well with the quilting designs. Like you, I have a hard time parting with my machine when it's time to go in for service. Good you lined up some finish-up tasks to do in the meantime. Enjoy the weekend.