Mystery Quilt Time!

I've got my fabrics pulled for Bonnie's newest Mystery quilt Roll Roll Cotton Boll.   I also have almost as many pulled that are not in the picture too!   This is all from stash, I would love a brighter cherry red for my constant fabric instead of that brownish red  but I did not have enough of one yardage on hand to meet the requirements.  I really, really, want to shop and get that brighter fabric but on the other hand, it is so nice to pull from stash and use up what we have.  We will still need some additional fabrics for borders, these scrappy quilts sometimes can be difficult to shop for and also backing fabric may have to be purchased.  Unless an opportunity presents itself to shop prior to the first of instructions being posted, I am making peace with the project and working from my stash.  Looking @ that pic again, I think I need to toss a few more of those darker and brighter pinks in there too.


And here is a pic of Mickey pulling the raffle basket winner names at our recent quilt show here in town.   He had a blast helping everyone take down at the end of the show.


Comments

Nancy said…
I admire you for taking the challenge of shopping from your stash for this. You've got quite a healthy selection there! Waiting to see what comes next with this.