Binding Time!

It is off the frame and the dimensional aspect of the quilting is very pleasing to me when you let the light play across the front or the back.  I'll have more pictures after all is done but for now, I'll let the quilt inspectors tell you about it.   Tigg just would not leave me alone and wanted in the quilt as I was stitching down the one side of the binding.  Carried it camping with me this weekend but spent less than 1 hour on it Saturday night however Tigger loved snuggling inside it as I stitched so it was a good thing I brought it along.



Comments

Nancy said…
Tigger goes camping? Well she needs a quilt then. They sure seem attracted to this one!
Valerie said…
Tigger is my "sugar" cat (the black one). He is diabetic with insulin shots 2X's a day. Can't leave him @ kennel in a cage all day, he hides if someone comes to the house.... So of course he is a camping cat! He enjoyed Disney a few weeks ago, went to Hawaii..... Well traveled cat but like me, has to have his quilts.