What a fun week this has been!

I have had a blast this week with a dear "quilty" friend from Iowa.  She found a super low price on airfare with Allegiant Air - Yeah Allegiant!  We've held our own little shop hop checking out the quilt shops in our immediate area, sampling some tasty food, enjoying the evening air by the pool and holding our own little mad dash sew-in trying to get a project completed while we were together.  We also scheduled some time for a little pampering at my favoriate spa, "Face The Day" and we spent one entire day at a quilt show in Jacksonville.  Beautiful quilts on display.  Vendors with oodles of things to tempt us.  Both of us did show great restraint on our purchases but my mind is still racing thinking about a few things that I really should have bought....  We got the cutest little quilty charms that slide onto a bracket that attaches to the back of any pin (The Pin Peddler was the name I believe), some beautiful batiks, patterns, more bag patterns plus a bargain on machine quilting thread.  Can you believe my hubby asked why I did not buy more than I did!!!  I'll remember that the next time I get to go to a large quilt show.

Here's a pic of us with our completed tops.  The pattern is from Robert Kaufman and is called  Jungle Junction featuring a Wild Friends panel .  We choose a different colorway using the browns and I just love it.    Thank you Sheryl for making this such a fun week!

Comments

thanks for providing information. click it.http://www.weaveron.com/